Bonus Episode: Evidence & Faith (Part 1)
Truth Isn't Afraid of Questions
On this special bonus edition of The Humble Skeptic podcast, Shane Rosenthal plays some Beethoven and reads selections from the Introduction to Christian Evidences by Richard Whately.
• Program update: OFFICIAL episodes are released most Tuesdays — BONUS episodes, most Fridays. FYI, sometime in the near future, the Friday bonus content will be available exclusively to paid subscribers.
• Click here to access an online version of Richard Whately’s Introduction to Christian Evidences. If you would like to obtain a paperback reprint, click here.
• Click here to read Shane’s article, “Why Should We Believe The Bible?”
• For more info about The Humble Skeptic vision and how you can help, click here.
• As a way of saying thanks for your gift of any size, we’ll send you a 20 page PDF copy of What is Faith? by Shane Rosenthal. You can make your gift by upgrading to a paid subscription through Substack or by using the tip jar below. If you’d like your gift to be “tax-deductible,” click here for info about this new option.
The Humble Skeptic is a listener-supported podcast. To support this work, consider becoming a paid subscriber.