Bonus Episode: Evidence & Faith (Part 4)
Richard Whately's Summary of Christian Evidence
On this bonus edition of The Humble Skeptic podcast, Shane reads lessons 9 & 10 of Richard Whately’s Introduction to Christian Evidences.
• Click here to access an online version of Richard Whately’s Introduction to Christian Evidences. If you would like to obtain a paperback reprint, click here.
• Recommended articles by Shane Rosenthal, “Why Should We Believe The Bible?,” “How to Detect Deception,” “Authenticating The Fourth Gospel,” and “On Faith & History.”
• To watch a video lecture by Peter J. Williams on “New Evidences the Gospels Were Based on Eyewitness Accounts,” click here.
• For more info about The Humble Skeptic vision and how you can help, click here.
• To put something in the TIP JAR, click here, or consider upgrading to one of the paid subscription options via Substack by using the green button below. If you’d like your gift to be “tax-deductible,” click here for more information about that option.
The Humble Skeptic is a listener-supported podcast. To support this work, consider becoming a paid subscriber.